Sunday, January 27, 2008

Back to work




Back to work for me...part time. Thursday was my first day back and it was rough! Rough in the sense that it was exhausting. The whole day was a production from getting out of the house at 7:30 am, dropping Olivia off and Grandma and Grandpa's, going to work, coming back for lunch, and then back to get Olivia home. We weren't home until 6:30 pm and all I could do was lay on the couch. It will be 2 days per week for now.

Well, remember what I said about Olivia sleeping through the night!?! That went out the window a few weeks ago. She now only sleeps maybe 5 hrs at night and she is hungry each time she wakes up. She takes about 3 naps per day which still vary with time and length.

My little princess is very social. She does not want to be left alone or put down very much. She will stay in her swing for a short period of time only if I am there close by watching her and singing to her. She seems to like the "Elmo Song" when I sing it to her. I remember Erica liked that one too.

Olivia will be 4 months in another week! More to come...

3 comments:

swhite13 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
swhite13 said...

Back at the old MMP Boca. Bet they're glad to have you back.

swhite13 said...

back at the old MMP Boca. Bet they're glad to have you back.