Friday, June 6, 2008

Almost walking @ 8 months!



Olivia loves to take both of my hands and pick herself up off the floor to stand. She also loves to get in that position and go for a walk with my help, of course! Olivia has become a very fast crawler and darts for whatever seems to catch her eye. She went to the waterpark today for the first time in Deerfield Beach. She LOVED it! It is a great place for the little ones to play in the shallow water with waterslides and shoots.

We met a great group of mommies and babies where we plan meet-ups and the waterpark was just one of the many events.

I began working part time again for about 4 days per week. Those days are exhausting and it is a challenge to balance working and being a mommy! Luckily, we have my parents here to watch Olivia for most of the time while I am at work.

No comments: